Sunday, October 24, 2010

I've had a difficult weekend.  I canceled going to a retreat because I didn't want to deal with a few women that have hurt my feelings in the past.  I prayed about it and really felt that it just wasn't the right time to confront those issues.  I also didn't want to interact with another woman that has just completely and totally betrayed another friend of mine.  I have a tendency to speak first and then think about what I said.  So I stayed home and had a fairly relaxing weekend...except that I had insomnia and am so sick from this fourth pregnancy.  The insomnia just isn't helping matters.  Life is so "up in the air" right now for our family.  I don't know where we are going to be living when this baby is born at the first of May.  We are seriously considering moving to a whole different city.  Living in SW Colorado is seriously expensive, and the jobs do not pay very well unfortunately.

No comments:

Post a Comment